Pages

Thursday 15 September 2016

Hauora











L.I To understand what hauora is and what it means to athletes past and present.

Today for Inquiry ( Mrs Anderson's Group : Hauora  Pote (My partner for Inquiry) and I finished Challenge 3 and 4. First we had to find a any partner and after that we had to find each others palse. We had to either choose the wrist or the side of the nick when feeling our partner's palse. We had to place our index finger and count how many times we feel our partner's pulse beat in 20 seconds. We had to this 3 times. After that we had to write down the number of pasle beat we got and times it by 3. After timing it by 3 we had to write down all three total and add it up. In our challenges we also had to explain in 25 words why your heart rate might be different to the heart rate of an athlete. We also had to make a Info graphic on Canva on what the four walls of Hauora stand for and also add images as well. I learnt that Taha Tinana is Physical Well Being for example maintaining a healthy body through challenges. I was struggling on feeling where my partner palse was. I think for next time Pote and I should make a more better inforaphic.


No comments:

Post a Comment