Pages

Friday 2 September 2016

Personal Trainer DLO


L.I to create a personal training

This week for Inquiry We had to think of a event from either the modern and ancient Olympics that we think we would do and had to create a training program to get ready for the 2016 Olympics in Rio. We also had to answer questions of what we need to consider. In our training program we had to include what day you are going to do the training for example Day 1 I would do for example push ups, the equipment you are needed for that training, the area of Development (Like Agility , Endurance , Strength) write down how to do the training , give a demonstration (Photo or Video Link) and explain how you would measure you success. I was very struggling on explaining how to do the training but I stall managed to write as much as I can. I think for next time I should get a video of me doing one of the activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment