Pages

Thursday 1 September 2016

Studyladder - Addition of Large Numbers - Subtraction of Large Numbers




















L.I To add and subtract using our strategy tool kit

Today for our maths session our Teach Mr Orgivelle gave us a subtraction three digit equation and we had to solve it by using the Column Method. After that we used money (fake) to solve the equation out. We borrowed money to solve the equation as well. Our task was to go on Studdyladder and play Addition of Large Numbers (three digit numbers) and Subtraction of Large Numbers (three digit numbers). We had to take screenshots of some of the equations we were answering and had to take one equation from one  games we played and solve it out by using the column method. I was very struggling on thinking in my head how to solve the large equations. I think for next time I should challenge myself by getting the equations all right and timing myself.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ofa. This is a very detailed and fantastic work.
    There are some mistakes in the first sentence of your blurb and
    I copped it and change the mistakes in the corrected version,
    I had put in () for mistakes and corrected work. Mistake:
    Today for our maths session our (Teach) Mr Orgivelle gave us a (subtraction three digit) equation and we had to solve it by using the Column Method.
    ___________________________________________________________________

    corrected version:
    Today for our maths session our (Teacher) Mr Orgivelle gave us (three digit subtraction, equations) and we had to solve it by using the Column Method.

    Sincerely
    Sanujan

    ReplyDelete