Pages

Tuesday 20 September 2016

Strategies - Multiplication


L.I To teach the Korean Method.
L.I To investigate the 3 multiplication strategies.

For our maths session all of Mr Ogilvie Groups Wakatipu , Taupo and Wanaka had to get into one group of 3 which there had to be one person from each maths group to be in a group of 3. After that we had to show and explain our Method that we did in our groups the past previous weeks. Our Must Do was to make a DLO and show all 3 strategies (which is the Korean Method , Algorithm , and  the Japanese Method) using one of the equation our teacher gave us. I learnt how to use all 3 strategies easily . I was a bit struggling on showing and explaining to my group on how to use the Korean Method , but I stall managed to explain well to them to get the Korean Method. I think for next time I should try and have more than 3 strategies.

No comments:

Post a Comment