Pages

Friday 16 September 2016

Korean Method


L.I To investigate the ''Korean'' Method of multiplication.

All Mr Ogilvie groups had to choose either the Algorithm Method , Korean Method and the Japanese to use to show people how to use it. My group Wakatipu did the Korean Method. So we had to make a DLO and show how to use the Korean Method. I was a bit struggling on adding the numbers but I stall managed to do it. I think for next time I should show 2 methods all together just to see if I get the same answer.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent resource to help teach other people this method. Having a good grounding in place value means you can then apply this strategy to any number. I would judge it does need a little more explanation on how it works, and why you move number in to those place values.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work you done a great slide.

    ReplyDelete