Pages

Saturday 8 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey - Predator Free

For this Winter Learning Journey task I had to go on the Predator Free 2050 website and read about how New Zealand people are going to kill pets like possums. I had to give three reasons why I think we should kill pets (e.g possums) or not kill pets. My opinion is I think all pets should be killed.

1. The pests (e.g possums) destroy the native trees.

2. The pests could be killing New Zealand native animals like the kokako

3. The pets eat the nectar and berries that native birds like to eat so that means there is left food for the birds.


C:\Users\rwil313\Desktop\Possum pic.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Hello Ofa
    I agree with you. Pests like possums should be killed because they are destroying/killing native New Zealand trees and birds. Keep up the amazing work Ofa!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ofa. Like you and Daniel, I agree with you guys we should get rid of pests, because they are a huge danger to native animals. Keep up the hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ofa, I agree. If pests like possums keep on killing New Zealand native animals, they can possibly make our native birds become extinct. Keep on working hard and stay focused.

    ReplyDelete