Pages

Saturday 8 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey - Whale Rider Trailer

For this activity I had to watch two trailers of a movie called Whale Rider and then I had to write a summary of the movie on what is it about. I also had to rate it out of 5 based on the trailer.  [1 = bad movie, 2 = okay movie, 3 = pretty good, 4 = good movie, 5 = excellent movie].


The movie is about a girl's twin brother who was supposed to be the next chief in their tribe because only mens were allowed to become chiefs of the tribes. Sadly, the twin the brother dies when he was is born, but that custom was changed after the twin brother dies and the sister survives. I would rate this movie 5 out of 5 because this is a movie I would like to watch.


3 comments:

  1. Hello Ofa, for this activity I rated the movie a four. I also would like to watch this movie and I am curious to see what happens next. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ofa
    For this movie, I gave it a three out of five. I thought it was a alright movie though it's not one I would like to watch. I wonder what happens in the end... Keep up the superb work!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ofa. I like how you have added an image of Whale Rider in your blogpost. Great summary by the way. I gave it a two out of five, because it is something I would not watch. My question is, have you watched the movie?. If you have what do you think of it? keep up the brilliant posting.

    ReplyDelete