Pages

Saturday 8 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey - Short Story


For this activity in the winter learning journey, I have to pretend that I got lost in a forest all by myself. I have to write a short story (8-10 sentences) about what might happen next. I had to make sure I had to include about what you might be feeling, seeing and doing after you realise that you are all alone in the forest.

It was sunny day with a beautiful sun and beautiful clouds. As my friends and walked through the forest I dawdled slowly to check out this amazing native tree. It looked very attractive. Suddenly, I couldn't hear laughter and noises as I always hear from my friends. I looked back and non of my friends were there. I was alone! I was very frightened and nervous. I shouted and shouted but had no signal of my friends. I was very exhausted from this long day so I sat down at went to sleep. I said to myself that they will come back. As I woke up the other day I heard noise. I thought it was my friends. I jumped up with excitement, but it was not my friends. It was a helicopter. I was thrilling. I waved my flag and shouted help. Lucky the man in helicopter heard me. The man let down a rope ladder and I grabbed it and went into the helicopter.





4 comments:

  1. Hello Ofa, I really like how you have used some really interesting words in your story. Remember that you use correct spelling when you are writing. Have fun completing the next task.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ofa,
    I like how you were very descriptive with what you said when writing about the day and what you did. Your ending/solution was very creative and I like it. Keep up the great posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ofa
    WOW! What a great story you wrote. Maybe a reminder for next time, make sure that all your words are the same size. Other than that, it's a great story. Keep up the great work.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ofa. I think you wrote a brilliant story. Just remember to always double check your post before you post it. Keep on working hard.

    ReplyDelete