Pages

Friday 22 December 2017

Summer Learing Journey - Week 1 - Day 1 - Bonus Activity

Today for the Summer Learning Journey I fnished of the the Bonus Activity for Day 1. For this activity I had to read a extract about Waka Ama and had to tell on our blog wether we would like it or not. My answer is below.

Answer:
I would like to participate in this type of sport. It sounds and looks amazing. I would enjoy this sport because its a an outdoor sport and I really like being in the water as well. I hope to do Waka Ama one day to see if I would like it. 

Image result for waka ama

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ofa,

    Ruby here from the Summer Learning Journey team! It's great to see that you've been working away on these activities. Well done!

    How cool that you would like to be in a Waka Ama race one day. It would be a lot of fun for sure. You would need to have great teamwork skills though! What sorts of things would you do to improve your ability to work as a team?

    Have you ever been in a kayak or a canoe before? It would be quite similar to being in a waka I think. I've been in a kayak a few times but I'm not very good at swimming so only ever stay in shallow water!

    I look forward to reading more of your blog.
    Cheers,
    Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ofa
    Well done on this SLJ activity. I would also like to be in a Waka Ama race on day - it sounds like heaps of fun. If you had a Waka Ama race, who would you (Out of your family members) like to race? Keep up the amazing work Ofa.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete