Pages

Friday 22 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey - Week 1 - Day 3 - Bonus Activity

The Summer Learning Journey is getting more serious and enjoyable everytime. I have completed my bonus activity for day 3. For this activity I had to choose 3 close members of my family and ask them what their two favorite things to do in summer are. After that I had to write two facts each about the three people.

What they like to do in the summer?

Mum - My mum likes visiting her relatives like her brothers. She also likes going shopping at Sylvia Park.

Dad - My dad is hard-working so he likes to work sometimes. He also likes going to beaches especially to Maraetai. 

Eldest Brother - He likes to play rugby with his friends or go to the swimming pools sometimes. 

2 Facts about them....

Dad

1. Did you know that my dad plays the Ukelele. 
2. My dad is now wokring for a water company.

Mum
1. My mum is studying to become a midwife. 
2. She is good at cooking curry. 

Eldest Brother 
1. He knows how to play the drums
2. He wants to become a professional builder in the future. 



2 comments:

  1. Hi Ofa,

    Ruby here from the Summer Learning Journey program!

    Great work with this activity. Well done! I really like how you have laid out your thinking. It makes it really easy to read and understand.

    It looks like your family is going to have a great summer! My family's favourite thing to do in summer are go to the beach, have picnics, and read lots and lots of books. We love to relax with our summer.

    Those are great facts about some of your family members. It's awesome that your Mum can make such a great curry. What sort of curry is it? My favourite type of curry is a lamb curry.

    I look forward to reading more of your blog.
    Cheers,
    Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ofa
    Great job on this summer learning journey activity. My mum also cooks curry and it tastes great. What type of curry does you mum cook? Keep up the amazing work Ofa!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete