Pages

Friday 22 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey - Week 1 - Day 2 - Bonus Activity

Foir the Summer Learning Journey I have completed the Bonus Activity for Day 2, Week1. For this activity I had to post a picture on my blog of my favorite meal. I had to tell what it is and why  it is my favorite meal. Our smoky BBQ base sauce, covered with well-seasoned beef, red onion and plenty of melted mozzarella cheese, drizzled with creamy mayo
My favorite meal is pizza from pizza hut. I like their pizzas because the crust is big and delicous. This is my favorite meal because you get different kinds of flavors. My favorite pizza is BBQ Beef and Onion. I like this BBQ Beef and Onion becase I really like Beef  in it. It taste very delicous. I also like the crust. I like eating pizza because you get a lot of slices (8 slices of pizza).

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ofa,
    It's nice to see that you are actively and progressively doing the program activities, well done!
    I am not surprise that your favourite meal is pizza, I do love pizza too and my favourite type is Margarita!
    You answer the activity well and made this post very clear. I liked how you describe your reasons why you like Pizza Hut. Can you eat 8 slices of pizza? :)
    Good job here.
    Kia Kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ofa
    Great job with this summer learning journey activity. I like fish and chips the most but pizza is definitely a close second. What is your favorite type of pizza? Keep up the amazing work Ofa!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete