Pages

Friday 22 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey - Week 1 - Day 5 - Bonus Activity

Today for the Summer Learning Journey I have completed the Bonus Activity for Day 5. For the Bonus Activity I had to come up with four questions I would ask to Bill Kini. In 1966 Bill Kini won a gold medal for being the best heavyweight boxer. The four questions I would ask Bill Kini are.....


Question 1 - Did anyone motivate you to be a heavyweight boxer?

Questiond 2 - Who inspired you during you to become a heavyweight bpxer?

Question 3 - How did you feel winning that gold medal?

Querstion4 - What makes you a good fighter?
Image result for Bill Kini

3 comments:

  1. Hello Ofa,
    What great questions for Bill Kini. Good on you for completing the bonus activity. I can see you are very keen on sport and these would be good things to ask any successful sportsperson. I am sure you'd get some good answers. Have fun on your summer learning journey!

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ofa,

    Ruby here from the Summer Learning Journey team!

    Those are great questions! I really like how you have thought of questions that will get you more than a yes or no answer. They're open and allow for us to learn some deeper things about him.

    What do you think makes someone a good fighter? I think they would need to know when not to fight or move but just stay on the defence.

    I look forward to reading more of your blog. Keep up the great work!
    Cheers,
    Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ofa
    Great job on completing this summer learning journey activity. Your interview questions are great. My favorite is the second one. I can tell you thought very hard about your great questions. Keep up the good work Ofa.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete