Pages

Thursday 24 May 2018

Kiwisport | Rippa Rugby

Today was our second session of Rippa Rugby with Hamish (Rugby Coach). First we played a game of Everybody's It Tag which is a simple game where everyone is in and you have to try and get a rippa from another person. The rule were that you were not allowed to cover your rippa, no contact with anyone else and you were not allowed to stay in one spot. At the end the person with the most rippas win. The next game we played was Tag Rush which is similar to bull rush bust instead the tagger has to try and take a rippa from another person. I really enjoyed this game because I got to use my stepping skills on my friends. After playing four rounds of Tag Rush at the end we finished off with a actual game of Rippa Rugby. I think this was my favorite game I played today because it's like playing rugby (my favorite sport) but instead, no contact. Thank you to Hamish for coaching us and thank you to Ms Morris for supervising us.

No comments:

Post a Comment