Pages

Monday 18 June 2018

Academic Achievements - Gold Excellence & Innovation


For one of my C.A.R.E award tasks I was to create a DLO writing all my academic achievements. I have done a lot of things this term such as representing my school at the Manaikalani Ambassador showcase which is where other Manaikalani cluster schools come together and share their work. I always try to perform the best I can in every area of learning and sports. The most fearless academic achievements I've overcame is presenting my work to big audience. When I first started presenting my work to audience last year I was a bit sheepish, but right now I have a high level of confidence and will present my work to the best I can. I am also proud of myself because I have 7 badges which is my silver: Confidence, Attitude, Respect, Excellence & Innovation and I have got my gold Respect badge. I got my Manaikalani Ambassador badge and also the NYLD (national young leaders day) badge. 


No comments:

Post a Comment