Pages

Monday 25 June 2018

My Personal Passion - Excellence & Innovation


Many people embrace a lot of sports and rugby is one of those sports that many people play or watch. For one of my Excellence & Innovation task I was to create a DLO explaining what my personal passion is. People have a lot of personal passion such as playing soccer, singing, learning about war, play video games but my personal passion that has sticked with me for a long time is watching NRL. NRL stands for National Rugby League. NRL is a league of professional men's rugby league teams in Australia and New Zealand. For those who don't know there is 15 NRL teams from Australia and one team for New Zealand which is the Vodafone Warriors. I love watching NRL from a really young age and still love it. I really love watching NRL because it gives me unique skills for my rugby games such as knowing how to tackle, pass and run. 

No comments:

Post a Comment