Pages

Monday 11 June 2018

Read 3 novels in a term - Gold Excellence & Innovation


Today we were focusing on our C.A.R.E awards. I've decided to finish one of my gold confidence which for it you were to read three novels in a term. For this task I read three interesting and entertaining books called Alex Rider (Storm breaker) which I rate 7-10 because the end was a bit a dull, Time Hunters (Gladiator Clash) which I rate 10-10 because at the start it hooked me in right to the end of the story. My favorite part is when Tom and Isis Amun-Ra was fighting Hilarus because Hilarus was a very strong gladiator, but Tom and Isis Amun-Ra got away with the amulet and also away from Hilarus. The third book I read was called Minion (book of the film) which is a very funny but entertaining books because they speak a very different language from English. My favorite part of this book was when they had the dinosaur as their leader and how the dinosaur fell into lava.

No comments:

Post a Comment