Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

Student Led Conferences


On Thursday was Student Led Conferences where students had to show their digital learning to their parents. First my sister and I were to introduce our teachers and our parents to each other. Then we were to show our guardian/parents (which was my dad) around the room and explain to them what we did, what we learnt, and what we enjoyed. I really enjoyed showing my ngatu designs to my dad because they were designs that represents my culture. My dad was really impressed because he had a similar drawing to the one he draws at home. Soon we were to go on our devices and show them our learning for writing, reading maths, inquiry and including our blogs. We read our scripts that we worked on for the previous weeks and showed them what goes on in our classrooms and in learning time. My dad and I got the chance to speak to Mr Dun (who is the deputy principal for Tamaki College) about Tamaki College and also the Manaikalani scholarship that is given to two lucky students at the end of the year. At the end, our parents got the opportunity to talk to our teachers and about our behavior and our progress towards our learning areas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment